Friday, October 10, 2008

Ballroom Update

I sent out a note about ballroom for Carrie, and then we realized it did not specify WHICH studio it was for. The note that went out originally was for Ogden students only.

Brigham students will also be working the same weekend as Ogden students, but instead of working the 22nd they will work the 21st.

November 21
Brigham Schedule:

Sr. Ballroom will be required to be there from 3:30-6:30p.m. and Jr. Ballroom will meet from 6:30p.m.-9:00p.m.

November 22
Ogden Schedule:

The Senior group will meet from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the Junior group will meet from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.

Carrie will be placing a shoe order next week, so she needs to collect the $70.00 from each student as soon as possible so that can be taken care of. If you are writing a check, please make it out to Carrie Spendlove, not Infinity Dance.

From Carrie: "While I am so excited about the big groups we have this year, it does make it hard to progress as much as I would like to from week to week. I will be flying in an assistant from California to help me set the choreography on the students. I am asking that each student bring $15 to help pay for the 9 hours of guest choreography and assistance. Please email me with any questions.

I am so excited for our competition season! Your kids are so talented and it has been a pleasure working with them.

Also, I would like to add for ALL students at both studios, that I have had several questions regarding costumes and performances. There will be a $70 costume fee (the standard studio costume fee) and they will be competing in 3 competitions as well as the Spring recital."