Saturday, August 8, 2009

Results from Autumn's Audition

Below are the results from Autumn's audition, in her own words:

Hey girls,

Just wanna say thanks again for the turnout at the audition yesterday.:) You are all amazing dancers but like I said I was only doing a small group and was looking for a very particular style.:-)

Alternates you will need to be at rehersals to learn the routine.

If you are no longer interested please let me know so I can offer it to someone else. Also, you are not allowed to miss a rehearsal! This is going to take a lot of work and I need everyone there. If you miss, that is where the alternate steps in.

First practice is this Saturday, August 15, and then again on August 22, from 9-11.

Thanks again, and love you all. Here is the lineup:

Amber Williams
Teyler Hawkes
Aspen Wayment
Jordin White
Hailee Payne
Kara Hamblin
Kristing Yu
Bailee Barnard
Raini Gallegos

Alternates are Amber Hartman and Alix Cardon.

Congrats!